Brownies are an office favourite at Form HQ, and so we just couldn’t wait to try out our protein in the classic bake. Make a batch, store them in the fridge, and take them into the office when you’re next in; we guarantee you’ll be the most popular person in the building.
- 240g Kidney beans or Black Beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/3 cup Chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Performance protein/Superblend protein (any flavour, except Key Lime)
- 3 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ cup Oat milk
- 1/3 cup Chopped nuts
- Preheat over to 180c.
- In a food processor, add the wet ingredients except for oat milk and blend together
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients, then add it to the wet ingredients, add in the oat milk and process until the batter is smooth.
- Spread batter evenly in a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the nuts on top and press it down.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until the toothpick comes out clean and the edges are a tiny bit brown. The batter may look underdone, but you don't want them to dry out. Cool pan for 20-30 minutes on a wire rack. Stored covered in the fridge, it will last 3-5 days.