In case you were looking for cooking inspiration for this Sunday, look no further than this Raw Tiramisu Cheesecake by @whatluceeats. With creamy and crunchy layers and no baking required, this recipe is a certified winner.
- 350g dates (soaked in boiling water for 15min)
- 180g pecans
- 20g gluten-free oats
- 1 tbsp maca powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 400g raw cashews (soaked in boiling water for 1 hour)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 100ml maple syrup
- 4 tbsp Performance Tiramisu
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 pot almond spread
- 80g vegan dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- In a food processor blitz the dates into a paste, then add the pecans, oats, maca powder, coconut oil, salt and blitz again.
- Empty the mixture into a greased tin and flatten before placing in the freezer while you prepare the next layer.
- For the cheesecake layer, add drained cashews and coconut milk to a food processor and blitz until combined.
- Next, add the maple syrup, vanilla extract and tiramisu protein powder and blitz again.
- Empty half the mixture into your cake tin on top of the base and place back in the freezer until set (approximately one hour).
- Add the cacao powder to the remaining half of the mixture and blitz until combined.
- Empty on top of your set cheesecake layer and place back in the freezer for around 30 more minutes.
- To finish, melt the dark chocolate and mix with the almond spread and maple syrup, then spread over your top layer and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove and leave to warm up for 15 minutes before cutting into slices and dusting with more cacao powder. To store, keep in the freezer and allow to defrost before eating.