This is a delicious spin of the classic brownie. The melted marshmallows on top just takes it up a notch. To make it more smores-like, you could crumble graham crackers on top.
- 150g Vegan yoghurt
- 80g Dark chocolate
- 100g Coconut sugar
- 80g Nut butter
- 240ml Plant milk
- 150g Self-raising flour
- 50g Performance Chocolate Hazelnut or Superblend Chocolate Salted Caramel
- 20g Cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 50g Vegan marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line a square tin with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate with the nut butter and then whisk in the milk and sugar.
- Add in the yoghurt and the remaining dry ingredients. Mix until a batter has formed.
- Pour the batter in the tin.
- Place in the oven to bake for 40mins or until cooked through.
- Cut into squares.
- Once cooled, melt the marshmallow in the microwave for 30 seconds and then allow to cool slightly before stretching over the brownie.