These tiramisu protein bites are baking made easy. You don’t even have to contend with the oven for this What Luce Eats recipe. And if your sweet tooth is craving the candy aisle, they also make for a delicious and healthier substitute.
The key ingredient is our tiramisu-flavoured Performance blend which offers 30g of multi-source plant-based protein and 5g of Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to support new muscle growth. So, if you’ve been hitting the gym, keep some of these in your fridge for after the workout, and recover with a well-deserved treat.
- 3 tbsp Form Performance Tiramisu
- 200g gluten-free oats
- 125g peanut butter (smooth)
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until combined.
- Flatten the mixture on a clean surface and use a cookie cutter of choice (the more festive, the better) to cut into bites
- Place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.