Make your kitchen a waffle house this Sunday brunch with these absolutely scrumptious banoffee waffles. Plenty enough for two hungry people, weekend treats don’t get better than this.
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 180ml Oat milk
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract or seedy paste
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 100g Gluten free flour
- 50g Superblend Toffee
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- In a plate, mash the bananas together with coconut oil, vanilla extract. In a bowl mix the dry ingredients, then add the milk and finally the banana mix.
- Fill your waffle maker carefully leaving room for the waffle to expand.
- If you are using an electric waffle maker you can ignore the ready warning sign and only remove the waffle once it has a firm, golden and crispy shell.
- Have with coconut yogurt, berries, maple syrup and your favourite nut butter