Make your kitchen a waffle house this Sunday brunch with these absolutely scrumptious banoffee waffles. Plenty enough for two hungry people, weekend treats don’t get better than this. If you need more recipe inspiration then look no further than our protein waffles guide.
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 180ml Oat milk
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract or seedy paste
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 100g Gluten free flour
- 50g Superblend Toffee
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- In a plate, mash the bananas together with coconut oil, vanilla extract. In a bowl mix the dry ingredients, then add the milk and finally the banana mix.
- Fill your waffle maker carefully leaving room for the waffle to expand.
- If you are using an electric waffle maker you can ignore the ready warning sign and only remove the waffle once it has a firm, golden and crispy shell.
- Have with coconut yogurt, berries, maple syrup and your favourite nut butter