Vegan pancakes can be tricky to make… The texture does not always work and it’s more likely to end up with a soggy instead of a fluffy pancake. Crêpes, however, are almost foolproof and definitely as delicious! With few ingredients and a simple method, this recipe will become a go-to!
- 1 cup Hazelnut milk
- 1 cup Gluten free white flour
- 2 tbsp Performance Chocolate Hazelnut
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Cacao powder
- Coconut yogurt
- Baked figs
- Add all the crêpe ingredients to a blender, whizz until just combined, making sure it's free from lumps, then set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place a medium, non-stick pan on a medium to high heat, and add a little coconut oil. Once it's hot, pour in a little bit of the batter and tilt the pan to spread it out as thinly as possible.
- Brown the crêpe on both sides, a few minutes each side.
- To serve, fold each crêpe into half and quarters, then top with some yogurt. Add baked figs and its syrup and crushed hazelnuts or enjoy with your favourite toppings.