Prepare to get your drool on — this ice cream recipe tastes just as heavenly as it looks. Using our Performance Choc Hazelnut — a flavour inspired by the Italian confection gianduja — it’s a real protein-packed showstopper.
- 150g raw cashews soaked in boiling water for 30-1hr
- 1 tin full fat coconut milk (200ml)
- 6 tbsp Performance Choc Hazelnut
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 2 tbsp chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A good pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
- 50g chopped hazelnuts to finish
- Drain and rinse cashews thoroughly, add to a blender with all the remaining ingredients, except the chopped hazelnuts.
- Chill in the fridge until cold, pour into a container and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
- Place in the freezer for 4-5 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.