If you haven’t tried silken tofu in your desserts we insist that you give this recipe a try! It’s a foolproof creamy, chocolatey and protein packed pudding.
- 100g Dark chocolate chopped
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 250g Silken tofu, drained
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Performance Tiramisu/Vanilla/Chocolate Hazelnut Or Superblend Chocolate Salted Caramel
- 50g Almond cream cheese
- 40g Coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp Orange extract
- Add the chocolate and the coconut oil in a bain-marie and gently melt, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool a little.
- Add the drained silken tofu, vanilla extract, protein powder and a pinch of sea salt to a food processor.
- With the motor running, pour in the chocolate in a steady stream.
- Transfer the mix into 4 glasses and place in the fridge for a minimum 2 hours before serving.
- For the orange cream: Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth. Place a dollop on top of the puddings once set. Consume within three days.