This Chocolate Peanut Ice Cream is delicious on its own or if you’re feeling adventurous, try a scoop between two cookies or on top of your favourite dessert.
- 4-5 Medium frozen bananas
- 40g Performance Chocolate Peanut or Superblend Chocolate Peanut
- 4 tbsp Plant-based milk
- 50g Peanut butter
- 50g Coconut cream
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add frozen bananas and blend until smooth.
- Add in the protein powder, nut butter, milk, and coconut cream. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Transfer the ice cream to a loaf pan and swirl through some extra peanut butter. Place into the freezer until set. We recommend overnight.
- Thaw for 10-15 minutes before eating.