Chocolate Peanut Smoothie Bowl
If you’re not into making smoothie bowls, this is a great place to start. Simple ingredients and featuring crowd pleasing flavours, this recipe is perfect for pre or post-workout.
Bananas are great for an energy boost pre-workout and they are perfect for replenishing muscle glycogen post-workout, as well as containing potassium to help regulate your muscle contractions.
Although we listed granola as an optional topping, we think a crunchy element on top of a smoothie bowl is a must!
- 3 Ripe frozen bananas (300g)
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- 30g Performance/Superblend Chocolate Peanut
- 100ml Almond milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Bio & Me Super Seedy granola
- Cacao nibs
- Place the frozen bananas in a powerful blender and wait 5-10 minutes for them to soften before blending.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl prepare your protein cream by mixing Performance/Superblend Chocolate Peanut, cinnamon and almond milk. Pour the mix into the blender, add the peanut butter and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Top with granola and cacao nibs and enjoy!