While these heavenly bars of chocolatey goodness might err from the traditional rocky road by not having marshmallows in them — we’re all about that vegan, non-gelatin life after all — they make up for it with the tasty additions of our to-die-for Performance Tiramisu, creamy, nutrient-packed tahini and one of our all-time favourite sweeteners, maple syrup.
- 2/3 cup tahini
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp Performance Tiramisu
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- A pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups puffed rice
- Combine all the ingredients, except the puffed rice in a small pan and warm and whisk until melted, fully-combined and smooth.
- Add the puffed rice and combine.
- Line a tin loaf with parchment and pour in an even layer.
- Place in the freezer until set (approximately three hours).
- Using a knife heated in a jug of boiling water, cut the bar into desired rectangles.
- Best stored in the fridge, these tasty bars will keep for a couple of weeks in an airtight container.