Welcome to our short email course on Intermittent Fasting. Sign up below to start receiving straight to your inbox.
Written by our Head of Nutrition, Dr Adam Collins, Director of the MSc Nutrition at the University of Surrey and whose research interests include Intermittent Fasting, over the course of 6 daily emails we’ll aim to introduce you to the basics of fasting, how it works and how you can implement for positive change in your life.
Topics covered are:
- Day 1. Introduction to Intermittent Fasting
- Day 2. Understanding the Fed and Fasted State
- Day 3. Carbs and Insulin – Some Necessary Clarity Needed
- Day 4. Benefits of Fasting
- Day 5. Types of Fasting
- Day 6. Practical Tips and Summary
Each day’s email is 600-1000 words of easy to understand and actionable advice, grounded in science and written by an expert of the field.
Sign up below to receive the course. You’ll also join our community where we put out interesting and useful advice on a weekly basis. Happy learning!